14 January 2009

Waiting....

I blame this post on Sandy -- had she not reminded me I had an account here, I probably wouldn't be doing this right now.  

Anyway, I'm still waiting on everything.  Washtenaw, Michigan, Vegas, everything seems to be on hold and it's starting to drive me up the wall somewhat.  I know that everything was delayed to to the holidays, but still -- come on people, some of us want a life eventually!

And it's a very strange feeling not being in school right now.  It's liberating, and yet, disturbing.  That's probably why I've been on my reading/philosophy-ing kick lately.  Something to keep my mind from slipping whilst I keep working at... well... a very evil place (to say the least.)  

So yes, waiting is becoming more of a chore than anything else, but I 'spose that the rewards of my patience are going to be worthwhile -- hopefully.  Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.  A good thing from remembering I had this also popped into my mind -- I can blog my trip to Vegas.  Not that anyone reads this damned thing, but I guess posterity is always a good thing.

...because, if it wasn't for your posterity, you wouldn't be very comfortable sitting down. :-P

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So it's my fault is it? :D

At any rate, I'm sure you'll hear back from somebody way before I hear from MSU. Or you should anyway...